Thursday, March 7, 2019

Nothing (Sol 2019)

     Sitting in my cold seat after just walking up the long stairs because we took a 7th grade group picture. “Uhm.” I thought. I open a new tap and click My Blogs Literally to look back at my old slices I did back in 6th grade. I cringe at most of them. “Nothing.” I thought. I sigh at the fact that I have nothing to write about. Then I thought, “I might as well write about this because a Slice of Life doesn’t have to be interesting.” So I just started writing about what happened.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome slice of life abouttt nothingggggg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you still find something to write about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO true. I'm doing the challenge right now and some of the posts are just so.... nothing, like you mentioned. This is something smart that writers learn when they have to publish lots!

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...