Monday, March 18, 2019

Who’s Your Favorite Artist? (Sol 2019)

     “Snuggles,* who’s your favorite artist?” “Uh..” I was hesitant, “Billie Eilish.” There was a long silence, well at least it felt like it. “Oh my gosh Snuggles, I didn’t know you related to her?” Ayanna says. I chuckle, “Yeah I do.” “What’s your favorite song? Mine, right now are when the party’s over and lovely.”  I reply quickly, “I like when the party’s over too but I also like bellyache.” I smile as I say that because finally something my sister and I had in common. Especially since I haven’t talked her in years.

*Snuggles was my nickname that my family gave me. I told them to stop calling my that when I was about 9 but my sister didn’t listen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hihihihihihihihh is Emily and Pablo hihihihihihihiihihihhihihihihi

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...