Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Red Scarf Girl (Book Clubs)

     The book I’m reading is the Red Scarf Girl and so far I really like the book. I think that it tells the story really well. But sometimes the time line is like all over the place so at time is gets a little confusing. But over all it’s really good. For my Book Club I think that the conversations we have are really good. We keep the conversation going to the whole time and I really enjoy it.

     The people in my group are Kimberly,Mia,Sarah and Citlali. I think that Sarah does a really nice job on saying, “Well what if?” or “Maybe..” Which I think really helps with the conversation. Citlali does a nice job on elaborating on what others say and putting her own ideas in. Mia is really good at listening to what others have to say and adding on to what others say. Kimberly is really good at relating things back to other books or things she has seen. So I’d say that I really like book clubs and the people in my group.

3 comments:

  1. Great talking about your book club book and me 😁.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you talked about each of us individually and what we do best in book club conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mia, that was such a nice way to talk about the book club participants!

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...