Tuesday, April 9, 2019

New Beginnings

     So my first day of school was crazy. I started off by taking a tour of the school, then seeing where my locker was and the combo. I have 8 classes now and I don't like it at all. Also I now always have 7th grade lunch which feels weird. Also for some reason, every time I tell someone that the classes over there were 80 minutes their like, "Oh! Really?" Which I don't understand. Anyways, so as I was going to one of my classes, a girl came up to me at my locker and asked me if I was new. So I say yes, because I am, then she asked if I went to Roosevelt, so I said yes because I did. Then I started walking to my next class but I turns out that she had the same class too. So why am I telling you this? Is it because you made a new friend? NOPE! It's because, the girl that was talking to me was my best friend in elementary school! She still looks the same and I don't know why two and two did not click in my brain. It shows what kind of a friend I am. So at the end of the day, I went home with my little sister and mom, and I was telling them what kind of day I had. Also just one more thing to add, I saw a lot of people i went to elementary school with and they were just looking at me and didn't say anything, and I'm just like, "BRO! You have a mouth you can say 'Hi.' to me! And I'm not going to say anything because you're not." So I guess that's all I have to say, but I do miss having 4 classes and having an 8th grade class but I'll just bury my head into my computer* and write and rant about school over here. **


*They give us computers over here.

**Also I don't have to wear a uniform and I can wear a sweaters with hoods on them, AND I get to bring my phone to lunch everyday! Okay, I'll stop bragging.

1 comment:

  1. NCERT Books for Class 12 are helpful in understanding all the complex topics. Every topic is explained in a very easy language along with the diagrams. The chapters in the books have illustrative examples and practice problems CBSE 11th Class Reduced Syllabus so that students can build command over the concepts. NCERT Class 12 Books are comprehensive in nature and are best study resource for students.

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...