Monday, February 25, 2019

Rambling (SOL 2019)

     It had been hours since my mom and her friends left the house. It felt like days. It was already 10 O’clock and my sister, Alina, and I have been talking because we were both grounded from everything. We had a lot of time on our hands. But Alina has been rambling on about Harry Potter while I intently listened with my hands on my stomach saying “Mhm.” After every two sentences she said. Alina was rambling on and on about Harry and Hermione, about how much she hated Vlodemort. To end the night Alina says “I really-” she takes a deep breath, “hate Voldemort. Don’t even get me started.”

1 comment:

  1. I love how you had dialog and that you talked about Harry Potter

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...