Sunday, March 25, 2018

Slice of Life 🍊 #25

About 20 minutes into the trip we got hungry, so we stopped at Culver's. I got the kids meal and so did my little sister, while my mom got a salad. My uncle paid for our meal. We took our number and then sat our table. Once we got the food, I started eating as if I’d been stranded on an island and haven’t eaten in years. With my meal, I get a free ice cream and luckily I saved my French Fries so that I could dip it into the ice cream. So I went up to the counter and asked for vanilla and cookie dough bits on top, my sister asked if she could have chocolate and cookie dough bits on top too. So after they served our ice cream we sat down again to finish eating our food. Then we were walking to the car I was really excited about having to wait and sit down for a whole another two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...