Thursday, February 1, 2018

Story Time!

 When I was living in Wisconsin my mom,older sister and my younger sister walked to this park,Bon or Bom Park it was called, and while we were walking we saw a tiny little turtle!

   “AWWWWWWWWW..!” My family and I said.

  “Mom can we keep it!?” Alina said(little sister)

 “No,why don’t we put it in this in here. Then put it into the river ok.*give us a purple container*

“Ok” my sisters and I said

     So we took the turtle to the park and set it free. I remember that we named it Squirt like the turtle from Finding Nemo. It was so fun taking it to the park and the next day telling my friends what had happen. So that’s the story of the turtle we found!

1 comment:

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...