Monday, November 13, 2017

Gratitude

Gratitude definition:the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
So I’m going to write about what I’m grateful for.....

    What I’m grateful is my sister because well she is silly,fun and she is my little sister. That’s why Alina my little sister is my ummm it is my or ummm well she I’m great full for her and then that’s why I thinner that’s why I think that’s why I am so grateful  for her and also. That is why I am great full for little sister.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...