Friday, March 29, 2019

Where is Andreia?

    You know what's funny is that I ask myself the same question. I still feel like I'm in Illinois but I know I'm in Wisconsin, like it's just not processing through my tiny brain. Anyways, this is for my friends, if their reading this anyways. I just wanted to say that I'm fine and that I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, and it's not like I knew sooner either so we're on the same page..kinda. But I guess the only thing I don't miss is the uniforms, but then again, I really didn't mind. Also I'm now realizing that other people can see this besides my friends, and to them I say…Hello, I'm Andreia the one who just moved in the time span of two days. I'm definitely a normal person.. Also to my friends I will be ranting on my blog so catch up on me here.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! I was sick the day you left and I didn't even get to hug you goodbye kiddo, but thank goodness for your blog! You should totally still do the slice of life and we can read one another's stories all month long and it will be like you're in ELA together with us! Tell us more about Wisconsin and what happened.
    Sending all the love, kiddo! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...