Friday, March 1, 2019

About Me 7th Grade Edition (yay)

So I’m still short BUT I’m not 4’10 anymore I’m 4’11 so that’s an improvement. I still love to draw (obviously) my favorite color is really any shade of blue. I love gym shoes (especially Jordans) since there is nothing else to add, here are my horrible drawings. (yay) (also do not read any of my blogs from last year. Or like whatever I posted, like you shouldn’t even be reading this. But whatever.)


(My favorite
(This is my friends favorite)

1 comment:

  1. I never thought that you would think you were short, chica, I think you are perfect just as you are, and quiet the talented artist!

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...