Thursday, May 9, 2019

Another Day

     I walk into my ELA class the next day, after the incident that happened the day before, and sit down in my seat, which just so happened to be right across for Bob.* I get my thing out for class and start reading my book. At the corner of my eye I see someone walk past I look up to see Bob sit in his seat and get his things out for class. i find myself staring at him but then quickly look down at my book once I see that he looks at me. I feel as if someone throw water on me then it disappeared.

     After class, I had 8th grade lunch so I walked quietly to my locker and through all of my stuff at the bottom of my locker, grab my ID and two falcon dollars for recess. I wait for my friends to walk by so I could walk with them to lunch. As my friends and I waited to get called to lunch we talked for a bit. Then to teacher says, "Alright, you guys can go get lunch." As she puts two fingers on the table and points to the where the lunch is with her other hand.  My friend Sarah and I get up and to the pizza line, after we got pizza we both grabbed a milk and headed to our table. "Look there's Hailey." Some kid calls out from behind. I hesitate to look behind but I found myself looking at an 8th grade boy standing next to Bob. I turn away and sit down and pretend that nothing happened.


     *That's not his real name

2 comments:

  1. I miss you so much 😭. Also btw I’m a brace face now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bihar BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021 – Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released latest question paper. If you want to download all the subject of BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021. You may download by given link below.BSEB 10th Question Paper 2021.If you want to get all the update of BSEB Board then you may visit our site regularly.BSEB 10th Question Paper 2021 Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar Board Model Paper PDFs 2020-21 for Matric (Class 10) and Intermediath Previous Question Paper Aspirants Of Class 10th Can Easily Understand the Ratio of the Easy and Difficult Question Asked From Each Unit of the Subject.

    ReplyDelete

Diverse

Di-verse  (adjective)      showing a great deal of variety; very different       Why might I be giving you the definition of diverse? W...